- Going to the gym helps to develop discipline. It’s discipline that strengthen the body.
- People desire things that are desired.
- How you start and end the day is more important that how you carry out the day. The start sets the pace of the day, the end sets the expectation for the following day.
- If you can’t decide between two solutions, then maybe there’s a better solution.
- Self-confidence is just about trusting yourself.
- Thoughts are cause, environments are effect.
- Most men become depressed when they lack control in life. One solution is to take on responsibilities one at a time; it can be as simple as starting with cleaning your own room. You’ll soon find more things to fix in life. This is how you gain build competence and confidence.
- You have to create the prerequisites to make relationships happen. In another words, relationships don’t “just happen”.
January 02, 2023
2022 Q4 Reminders
Minuscule contemplation on how to live a better life.